With the cost of everything continually increasing, FREE has never sounded so good – especially when it can help you grow your business! Which is why we wanted to make sure that you know you might be eligible to get Cloud Streams (part of the Cloud Agent Suite) completely free of charge. And if you like Cloud CMA, then you’re going to love Cloud Streams.
What is Cloud Streams?
Cloud Streams gives your buyers the fastest listing notifications in the industry – faster than Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Realtor.com, and even your MLS! With Cloud Streams you’ll always be the first to know about new listings, price changes, and more. Plus, with the ability for your clients to easily like and comment on properties, it’s a great way to stay connected with them during the buying process.
How do I know if I get it free?
Great question! Some MLSs offer Cloud Streams as a free member/subscriber benefit. And 50% of new Cloud CMA subscribers happen to belong to one of these. So check the list and claim your free Cloud Streams account today!
MLSs that offer Cloud Streams Free:
- Bay Area Real Estate Information Services
- Consolidated Multiple Listing Service
- CRMLS – California Regional MLS
- Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of REALTORS®
- Charleston Trident MLS
- First Multiple Listing Service
- Heartland MLS
- Imperial County Association of REALTORS®
- Lexington-Bluegrass Association of REALTORS®
- Metrolist – Sacramento
- MRED – Midwest Real Estate Data
- Northern Nevada Regional MLS
- NTREIS – Dallas
- Realcomp Michigan
- San Francisco Association of REALTORS®
- The MLS™
- Ventura County Coastal Association of REALTORS®
Not on the list?
That’s okay! Cloud Streams is still available to try free for 30-days in many, many more MLSs. To get started, visit cloudstreams.net or contact us at 855.977.8834 x1